Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: My first cache

  • Paul Albers
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 28, 2005
      Not if it comes active tomorrow, but almost any other time, I'd be trying my
      best to be there for FTF :)

      -paul
      HiDude_98

      Nick Silkey wrote:
      I have four words for you:  Hi Dude Ninety Eight ....

      :)

    • Laura Beckham
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 29, 2005
        I'll be out camping later, so in the interest of getting some feedback when I can still make changes... here it is:

        Lighten Up!
        N 30° 17.966 W 097° 43.256
        Micro
        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 29, 2005
          Hmph. The reading is by no means even remotely as interesting as toddling along later..... =wink=

          On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 16:56:21 -0600 "Curtis Wyman" <cwymanjr@...> writes:
          Okay, so I was wrong about that (again).  The coordinates are just fine :)

          I just love signing a clean and empty log!  It's the best thing in the world!

          Thanks for the cache.  Can't wait for it to get approved.

          Stratman & the Hoot

        • Essiar
          Message 4 of 12 , Dec 29, 2005
            looks like I got there right after Curtis. Since it is near the
            office and I was heading over there for lunch, I nabbed it.

            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Barb Jernigan
            <gumbietygress@j...> wrote:

            > Hmph. The reading is by no means even remotely as interesting as
            toddling
            > along later..... =wink=
            >
            > On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 16:56:21 -0600 "Curtis Wyman"
            > <cwymanjr@a...> writes:
            > Okay, so I was wrong about that (again). The coordinates are just
            fine
            > :)
            >
            > I just love signing a clean and empty log! It's the best thing in
            the
            > world!
            >
            > Thanks for the cache. Can't wait for it to get approved.
            >
            > Stratman & the Hoot

          • Michael
            Message 5 of 12 , Dec 30, 2005
              Aaahhh Maaaannn!
              I was hoping with Stratman and Dude 'unavailable' I was going to get
              my first FTF. So when I got there yesterday at 4:30, I was sorely
              disappointed to find that Stratmen & the Hoot had already been
              there...d'oh!
              I get it. That was part of the strategy. Declare yourself out-of-
              pocket so we let our guard down and then sneak in before anyone else
              and declare yet another FTF. anyway, congrats!

              Great cache - a lot of traffic. Felt like there were eyes watching
              from everywhere. TFTC.
              Father of The GeoBunch

              --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Essiar"
              <essiar@t...> wrote:

              > looks like I got there right after Curtis. Since it is near the
              > office and I was heading over there for lunch, I nabbed it.
              >
              > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Barb Jernigan
              > <gumbietygress@j...> wrote:
              > >
              > > Hmph. The reading is by no means even remotely as interesting as
              > toddling
              > > along later..... =wink=
              > >
              > > On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 16:56:21 -0600 "Curtis Wyman"
              > > <cwymanjr@a...> writes:
              > > Okay, so I was wrong about that (again). The coordinates are
              just
              > fine
              > > :)
              > >
              > > I just love signing a clean and empty log! It's the best thing
              in
              > the
              > > world!
              > >
              > > Thanks for the cache. Can't wait for it to get approved.
              > >
              > > Stratman & the Hoot

            • Nick Silkey
              Message 6 of 12 , Dec 30, 2005
                Curtis, I cant help it I gotta tell you: Katz's Never Kloses!

                --
                Nick Silkey
                a.k.a. filler of 'filler & bcat'