Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: My first cache

  • Nick Silkey
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 28, 2005
      I have four words for you: Hi Dude Ninety Eight ....

      :)

      --
      Nick Silkey
      a.k.a. filler of 'filler & bcat'
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 28, 2005
        Not if it comes active tomorrow, but almost any other time, I'd be trying my
        best to be there for FTF :)

        -paul
        HiDude_98

        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 29, 2005
          I'll be out camping later, so in the interest of getting some feedback when I can still make changes... here it is:

          Lighten Up!
          N 30° 17.966 W 097° 43.256
          Micro
          Message 4 of 12 , Dec 29, 2005
            Hmph. The reading is by no means even remotely as interesting as toddling along later..... =wink=

            On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 16:56:21 -0600 "Curtis Wyman" <cwymanjr@...> writes:
            Okay, so I was wrong about that (again).  The coordinates are just fine :)

            I just love signing a clean and empty log!  It's the best thing in the world!

            Thanks for the cache.  Can't wait for it to get approved.

            Stratman & the Hoot

          • Essiar
            Message 5 of 12 , Dec 29, 2005
              looks like I got there right after Curtis. Since it is near the
              office and I was heading over there for lunch, I nabbed it.

              --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Barb Jernigan
              <gumbietygress@j...> wrote:

              > Hmph. The reading is by no means even remotely as interesting as
              toddling
              > along later..... =wink=
              >
              > On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 16:56:21 -0600 "Curtis Wyman"
              > <cwymanjr@a...> writes:
              > Okay, so I was wrong about that (again). The coordinates are just
              fine
              > :)
              >
              > I just love signing a clean and empty log! It's the best thing in
              the
              > world!
              >
              > Thanks for the cache. Can't wait for it to get approved.
              >
              > Stratman & the Hoot

            • Michael
              Message 6 of 12 , Dec 30, 2005
                Aaahhh Maaaannn!
                I was hoping with Stratman and Dude 'unavailable' I was going to get
                my first FTF. So when I got there yesterday at 4:30, I was sorely
                disappointed to find that Stratmen & the Hoot had already been
                there...d'oh!
                I get it. That was part of the strategy. Declare yourself out-of-
                pocket so we let our guard down and then sneak in before anyone else
                and declare yet another FTF. anyway, congrats!

                Great cache - a lot of traffic. Felt like there were eyes watching
                from everywhere. TFTC.
                Father of The GeoBunch

                --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Essiar"
                <essiar@t...> wrote:

                > looks like I got there right after Curtis. Since it is near the
                > office and I was heading over there for lunch, I nabbed it.
                >
                > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Barb Jernigan
                > <gumbietygress@j...> wrote:
                > >
                > > Hmph. The reading is by no means even remotely as interesting as
                > toddling
                > > along later..... =wink=
                > >
                > > On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 16:56:21 -0600 "Curtis Wyman"
                > > <cwymanjr@a...> writes:
                > > Okay, so I was wrong about that (again). The coordinates are
                just
                > fine
                > > :)
                > >
                > > I just love signing a clean and empty log! It's the best thing
                in
                > the
                > > world!
                > >
                > > Thanks for the cache. Can't wait for it to get approved.
                > >
                > > Stratman & the Hoot

              • Nick Silkey
                Message 7 of 12 , Dec 30, 2005
                  Curtis, I cant help it I gotta tell you: Katz's Never Kloses!

                  --
                  Nick Silkey
                  a.k.a. filler of 'filler & bcat'