New Year's Eve Bash

  • Rich and Di Michelson
    Message 1 of 17 , Dec 27, 2005
      Do you NOT have a date for NYE?

      Do you wear Members Only jackets in secret?

      Do you want some I Love the 80's part deux help?

      Do you live to rag on people as they turn 40?

      Then you are IN LUCK!!

      Head over to N30 21.850 W097 40.431 (1205 E. Applegate Dr.) from 7 pm til whenever Saturday night.  We're having an 80's theme NYE bash and celebrating Di's breaking on through to the 40 side.  80's music, fashions, and hair will be in evidence.

      Monster slayers -- Just Ducky and What's That Up in the Road, a Head?  are really close by.

      Kids -- our kids will not be there, but you are still welcome to bring yours.

      RSVP to dirich92@....  Don't let not RSVP'ing keep you away.

    • Randell Pitts
      Message 2 of 17 , Dec 27, 2005

        Aron now has someone to help him satisfy daddy’s geo-obsession:

        Maria Victoria

        5lb 7oz  18in

        born by C-section at 114a on December 17, 2005.

        Mom and baby doing well.  New brother is ecstatic.  Daddy needs a vacation.

        I will be attaching a travel bug tag shortly.  ;)

        Randell (kyphosis)

      • Henry Rohlfs
        Message 3 of 17 , Dec 27, 2005
          Congratulations! I'm sure this Christmas was a very merry one for you!

          Henry
          DivasDude

          >>> agfltmedic@... 12/27/2005 9:59:33 AM >>>

          Message 4 of 17 , Dec 27, 2005
            Congratulations to all!

            Russ aka waterweasel

            Clean Clean DocumentEmail MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

            Aron now has someone to help him satisfy daddy’s geo-obsession:

            Maria Victoria

            5lb 7oz  18in

            born by C-section at 114a on December 17, 2005.

            Mom and baby doing well.  New brother is ecstatic.  Daddy needs a vacation.

            I will be attaching a travel bug tag shortly.  ;)

            Randell (kyphosis)

            YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          • Nick Silkey
            Message 5 of 17 , Dec 27, 2005
              Dang! Too bad I have plans that night. Everyone knows I love
              80s-themed parties... *cough*
              http://www.flickr.com/photos/sjhkinnison/48720731/in/set-1058937/
              *cough* ... :)

              --
              Nick Silkey
              a.k.a. filler of 'filler & bcat'
              Message 6 of 17 , Dec 27, 2005
                Congrats! She will be ready for the geocaching papoose soon...

                --
                Nick Silkey
                a.k.a. filler of 'filler & bcat'
                Message 7 of 17 , Dec 27, 2005
                  WOW! Congrats Randell!!!!!

                  --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Randell Pitts"

                  Message 8 of 17 , Dec 27, 2005
                    =HUGS!= and many blessings!

                    December 17th is a wonderful day for a birthday -- it's the same as my mother's.
                    However, be minded, if there is anything to Horoscopes, she may be a Force to Deal With.
                    In the family we confess there are Five Forces of Nature: Air, Water, Fire, Earth..... and Pam.

                    (love Maria's lovely name, too!)

                    On Tue, 27 Dec 2005 09:59:33 -0600 "Randell Pitts" <agfltmedic@...> writes:

                    Aron now has someone to help him satisfy daddy’s geo-obsession:

                    Maria Victoria

                    5lb 7oz  18in

                    born by C-section at 114a on December 17, 2005.

                    Mom and baby doing well.  New brother is ecstatic.  Daddy needs a vacation.

                    I will be attaching a travel bug tag shortly.  ;)

                    Randell (kyphosis)

                    @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
                    Law of Christmas Decorating: The outdoor lights that tested perfectly indoors develop burn-outs as soon as they are strung on the house.
                    (Barb's Addendum: . . .and the ladder is put away.)
                    @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
                    The trouble with doing something right the first time is that nobody appreciates how difficult it was. --anon
                  • Megindler@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 17 , Dec 27, 2005
                      Congratulations!!

                      Message 10 of 17 , Dec 27, 2005
                        Wow.  I pity the fool who misses a good 80's party.  How come Wendy was in 80's garb (what *were* we thinking) if it was a surprise party?

                        I forgot to mention -- I'll check the status of the racing bugs sometime after midnight.  There's been a lead change recently -- Both of stomptokyo's bugs have been overtaken by Riverstone and one of Tygress's.  All have left the initial cache we placed, and seven (of twenty) have made it back to the US.  Some will be at a Seattle area event tomorrow night and claim to be on the way back to Texas after.  It's coming down to the wire.

                        By the way, the prizes are your choice of an indigenous artist wine bottle rack (piece of wood with a hole in it, painted cool) or a mouse pad with indigenous art (iirc, it's a dreaming fish, or something similar).  If you don't drink wine or use a mouse (or don't like the prizes), I'll let you choose one of my knick knacks (lizard, roo, other critters).  Did I tell you that you can get fairly cheap didgeridoos at Nomadic Notions?

                        --Di
                        (&Rich who have been married 13 years today!)

                        --
                        Nick Silkey
                        a.k.a. filler of 'filler & bcat'

                        http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/YltolB/TM

                      • Nick Silkey
                        Message 11 of 17 , Dec 27, 2005
                          On 12/27/05, Rich and Di Michelson <dirich92@...> wrote:

                          > Wow. I pity the fool who misses a good 80's party. How come Wendy was in 80's garb (what *were* we thinking) if it was a surprise party?

                          Some of our female friends who were in on the planning secured her
                          some Eighties garb for her to change into once she was 'suprised' ...
                          :)

                          >Did I tell you that you can get fairly cheap didgeridoos at Nomadic Notions?

                          Awesome!

                          --
                          Nick Silkey
                          a.k.a. filler of 'filler & bcat'
                          Message 12 of 17 , Dec 28, 2005
                            fairly cheap didgeridoos, eh?
                            Nah, the animals get weirded enough when Russ plays the beer bottle.
                            LOL

                            Happy annivesary! 13 is a respectable number indeed!!!

                            --
                            Nick Silkey
                            a.k.a. filler of 'filler & bcat'
                            N30 28.2' W097 46.6'

                            http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/YltolB/TM

                            Law of Christmas Decorating: The outdoor lights that tested perfectly indoors develop burn-outs as soon as they are strung on the house.
                            (Barb's Addendum: . . .and the ladder is put away.)
                            @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
                            The trouble with doing something right the first time is that nobody appreciates how difficult it was. --anon
                          • dscherer1966
                            Message 13 of 17 , Dec 29, 2005
                              Congrats Randall. Go get a new baby pack so you can attach her to
                              your flightsuit. They love that kind of thing.
                              \Dan

                              <agfltmedic@y...> wrote:

                              > Aron now has someone to help him satisfy daddy's geo-obsession:
                              >
                              > Maria Victoria
                              > 5lb 7oz 18in
                              > born by C-section at 114a on December 17, 2005.
                              >
                              > Mom and baby doing well. New brother is ecstatic. Daddy needs a
                              > vacation.
                              >
                              > I will be attaching a travel bug tag shortly. ;)
                              >
                              > Randell (kyphosis)

                            • Lowracer
                              Message 14 of 17 , Dec 30, 2005
                                Congrats!