My "top ten"

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2002
      First, two disclaimers ... I didn't put any of ydx3075's or my caches
      on this list, even though I love them! <G> and they are not
      necessarily in order of favoritism (?).

      I Love ... Waypoint # ... because
      Enchanted Forest GC215 the view is awesome
      Dubble Bubble GC366D it's a great hide
      Dan's Great Hills Cache GC6D6B likewise a great hide
      A Wee Bit O' Fun GC36C2 fun puzzle, good family cache
      Science Lesson Virtual GC4001 COOL lesson!
      The Rock (V) GC43C2 love message on the plaque
      by the cache,located at
      an Austin treasure.
      Three strikes, You're Out GC4BB5 great micro hide
      The New Mt. Bonnell GC5AC8 great view, everyone should
      go there
      Bohican Falls GC71B7 great hide in an Austin
      treasure of a park.
      Koi Cache GCE80 another great micro at a
      place everyone should see.

      I didn't include Pumpkin Princess' Lost Pines Challenge because that
      is a weekend in itself! But that has got to be one of my favorites
      for the location.

      Happy Trails,
      Candy
    • Angry Armadillo
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2002
        A few of mine follow...I have to agree with a lot of
        these.

        --- Candy Lind <candylind@...> wrote:

        > I Love ... Waypoint # ... because

        > Enchanted Forest GC215 the view is
        > awesome
        A bit of a hike in a great park. Even better in spring
        when the creek is flowing better.

        > Dubble Bubble GC366D it's a
        > great hide
        Almost my first no find. But I got it.

        > Dan's Great Hills Cache GC6D6B likewise a
        > great hide
        I did this one in a thunderstorm at night. A really
        great spot.
        > The New Mt. Bonnell GC5AC8 great view,
        > everyone should go there
        Don't miss this one.

        > Bohican Falls GC71B7 great hide
        > in an Austin treasure of a park.
        My own cache. No comment. :-)

        Other faves include.
        Central Texas Cache Scramble(GC921E). This is a whole
        long day affair. You could finish it in a day if it's
        about all you did. You could intersperse it within a
        weekend of geocaching if you're feeling skippy. It'll
        give you a grand tour of Austin.

        UncleRojelio's Recycled Cache(GC5EB9) Best view of any
        cache in Austin hands down. It's also just outside
        Emma Long Park so very close. If you only do one while
        visiting do this.

        EMMA's a goth godess(GC57B2) Another very close one to
        Emma Long. It earns every one of it's 4.5 terrain
        stars. The only cache I've really had to work hard to
        get to.

        Actually, you can't go wrong with most of the caches
        within 4-5 miles of the campgrounds at Emma Long. At
        least to the north of the lake. I'm not as familiar
        with the southern side.

        I plan on planting two more before the event. One will
        be quite interesting to get to. :-)

        Tony

        http://sbc.yahoo.com