Old Austin Maps wanted! and Do you like to camp?

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2002
      We need to collect a few old (NOT ancient!)Austin Street Maps for the
      NTGA people who are coming down. Do you have a couple of old Austin
      maps in your car or desk you would like to donate? Or old Mapsco
      books you might be willing to loan if not give away? Please email me
      if you do; we have a month to collect them.

      The NTGA folks will be camping at Emma Long Park Friday and Saturday
      night (Nov 1-2). If you would like to join them, or if you can come
      Friday and help "stake a claim" on some campsites, please post here
      or let Lou "txhipowr" Catozzi or myself know. It's cheap camping, and
      the guy at the gate assured me there would be plenty of spaces
      available.

      Happy Trails,
      Candy