Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Wayne passes 4000!!!!!

  • wlind@austin.rr.com
    Message 1 of 22 , Dec 2, 2005
      Hi Alice. Thanks, I am sure my passing Trey is a temporary deal. To
      answer your question, I spent last weekend caching while Trey
      volunteered to go with Mary Ann and help her deliver her Operation
      Hurricache packages to the cachers in New Orleans. Which leads us to a
      big congratulations and thanks to Mary Ann who worked her tail off to
      help the folks in the gulf coast region who were impacted by the
      hurricanes this year. Lots of people talk about helping others, she
      went out and did it! Great job!!!!

      Message 2 of 22 , Dec 2, 2005
        I second the standing ovation!!!!
        Yay Mary Ann & Trey!!!

        On Fri, 02 Dec 2005 09:56:55 -0600 wlind@... writes:
        > Hi Alice. Thanks, I am sure my passing Trey is a temporary deal. To
        > answer your question, I spent last weekend caching while Trey
        > volunteered to go with Mary Ann and help her deliver her Operation
        > Hurricache packages to the cachers in New Orleans. Which leads us to
        > big congratulations and thanks to Mary Ann who worked her tail off
        > help the folks in the gulf coast region who were impacted by the
        > hurricanes this year. Lots of people talk about helping others, she
        >
        > went out and did it! Great job!!!!

        The here and now is all we have; and if we play it right it's all we'll
        need. --Ann Richards
        Americans will put up with anything provided it doesn't block traffic.
        --Dan Rather
      • Essiar
        Message 3 of 22 , Dec 2, 2005
          Amen to that. That's why she's our favorite Froggy Girl! :-) Good job
          Mary Ann and thanks for representing the Austin Caching community in
          such a positive way. You too Trey!