Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Wayne passes 4000!!!!!

  • austinalie@aol.com
    Message 1 of 22 , Dec 1, 2005
      Wow Wayne, way to go!!  Congratulations.  Now the big question--how did you pass TreyB?
      Alice.
    • Lowracer
      Message 2 of 22 , Dec 2, 2005
        An even bigger question, how did you manage to find 4000 caches
        without bagging a single one in Wichita, the largest city in Kansas
        and unrivalled caching mecca of the Great Plains? 250 easy caches
        within 50 miles of town... No hills or cliffs. Plenty of free
        parking. No geo-politics. Friendly muggles. It's like caching with
        Wally and The Beav.

      • wlind@austin.rr.com
        Message 3 of 22 , Dec 2, 2005
          Hi Alice. Thanks, I am sure my passing Trey is a temporary deal. To
          answer your question, I spent last weekend caching while Trey
          volunteered to go with Mary Ann and help her deliver her Operation
          Hurricache packages to the cachers in New Orleans. Which leads us to a
          big congratulations and thanks to Mary Ann who worked her tail off to
          help the folks in the gulf coast region who were impacted by the
          hurricanes this year. Lots of people talk about helping others, she
          went out and did it! Great job!!!!

          Message 4 of 22 , Dec 2, 2005
            I second the standing ovation!!!!
            Yay Mary Ann & Trey!!!

            On Fri, 02 Dec 2005 09:56:55 -0600 wlind@... writes:
            > Hi Alice. Thanks, I am sure my passing Trey is a temporary deal. To
            > answer your question, I spent last weekend caching while Trey
            > volunteered to go with Mary Ann and help her deliver her Operation
            > Hurricache packages to the cachers in New Orleans. Which leads us to
            > big congratulations and thanks to Mary Ann who worked her tail off
            > help the folks in the gulf coast region who were impacted by the
            > hurricanes this year. Lots of people talk about helping others, she
            >
            > went out and did it! Great job!!!!

            The here and now is all we have; and if we play it right it's all we'll
            need. --Ann Richards
            Americans will put up with anything provided it doesn't block traffic.
            --Dan Rather
          • Essiar
            Message 5 of 22 , Dec 2, 2005
              Amen to that. That's why she's our favorite Froggy Girl! :-) Good job
              Mary Ann and thanks for representing the Austin Caching community in
              such a positive way. You too Trey!