Re: Austin Magazine

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2005
      I couldn't find it online anywhere, but I just so happened to get a
      copy in today's mail. You can find the scanned article in the
      Austin Geocaching In The Media page (at the bottom):

      http://www.austinexplorer.com/ShowArticle.asp?ArticleID=3

      Robert
      http://www.austinexplorer.com/
      http://www.texashiking.com/

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Essiar"
      <essiar@t...> wrote:

      > No, it's actually a real MAGAZINE. You know, ink on paper? :-) Not
      > sure if their articles are posted in an online version.
      >
      > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Nick Silkey
      > <nsilkey@g...> wrote:
      > >
      > > URL?
      > >
      > > On 12/1/05, Essiar <essiar@t...> wrote:
      > > > Very Cool! I see an article on caching in the just released
      Dec