Whats the deal with TC06?

  • m771401
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2005
      I know PA was giving Julie a hard time about getting the event listed.
      GC.com is not the only place in town to post events btw. My point is
      people are starting to wonder about the event. I understand the hush
      hush behaviour around the planning but someone needs to speak up and
      start making some announcments officially wheither it be on GC, TC,
      TXGA, etc. I have no doubt you guys will put on the best Texas
      Challenge ever, but people need to know about it so they can make it a
      "challenge"..