Re: Austin Magazine

  • Essiar
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2005
      No, it's actually a real MAGAZINE. You know, ink on paper? :-) Not
      sure if their articles are posted in an online version.

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Nick Silkey
      <nsilkey@g...> wrote:

      > URL?
      >
      > On 12/1/05, Essiar <essiar@t...> wrote:
      > > Very Cool! I see an article on caching in the just released Dec
      issue
      > > of Austin Magazine. Mary Ann is in there doing Line of Sight.
      Geo-
      > > Poker even got a mention... WOOHOO! :-)
      > >

      > > Yahoo! Groups Links
      > >

      > --
      > Nick Silkey
      > a.k.a. filler of 'filler & bcat'
      > N30 28.2' W097 46.6'

    • Robert
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2005
        I couldn't find it online anywhere, but I just so happened to get a
        copy in today's mail. You can find the scanned article in the
        Austin Geocaching In The Media page (at the bottom):

        http://www.austinexplorer.com/ShowArticle.asp?ArticleID=3

        Robert
        http://www.austinexplorer.com/
        http://www.texashiking.com/