Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Austin Magazine

  • Nick Silkey
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2005
      URL?

      On 12/1/05, Essiar <essiar@...> wrote:
      > Very Cool! I see an article on caching in the just released Dec issue
      > of Austin Magazine. Mary Ann is in there doing Line of Sight. Geo-
      > Poker even got a mention... WOOHOO! :-)

      Nick Silkey
      a.k.a. filler of 'filler & bcat'
      N30 28.2' W097 46.6'
    • Essiar
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2005
        No, it's actually a real MAGAZINE. You know, ink on paper? :-) Not
        sure if their articles are posted in an online version.

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Nick Silkey
        <nsilkey@g...> wrote:

        > URL?
        >
        > On 12/1/05, Essiar <essiar@t...> wrote:
        > > Very Cool! I see an article on caching in the just released Dec
        issue
        > > of Austin Magazine. Mary Ann is in there doing Line of Sight.
        Geo-
        > > Poker even got a mention... WOOHOO! :-)
        > >

        > > Yahoo! Groups Links
        > >

        > --
        > Nick Silkey
        > a.k.a. filler of 'filler & bcat'
        > N30 28.2' W097 46.6'

      • Robert
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 1, 2005
          I couldn't find it online anywhere, but I just so happened to get a
          copy in today's mail. You can find the scanned article in the
          Austin Geocaching In The Media page (at the bottom):

          http://www.austinexplorer.com/ShowArticle.asp?ArticleID=3

          Robert
          http://www.austinexplorer.com/
          http://www.texashiking.com/