Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: ... Or how about a 60C?

  • Alan
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 30, 2005
      Essiar wrote:

      >Or how about a Magellan Explorist 600 for $249? Gotta love Ebay!

      Even at $249 I wouldn't touch the 600 nor any other eXplorist. Too many
      problems.
    • Candy Lind
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 2, 2005
        The price has gone down on this 60C in case anyone is interested.

        Candy

        <candylind@e...> wrote:

        > There's also a 60C with CitySelect 6 (which is within the window to
        get a free upgrade) and rechargeable batteries listed for $350 ...
        only 3 months old so definitely still under warranty! A VERY good
        deal.

        http://www.txga.net