... Or how about a 60C?

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 30 7:09 AM
      There's also a 60C with CitySelect 6 (which is within the window to get a free upgrade) and rechargeable batteries listed for $350 ... only 3 months old so definitely still under warranty! A VERY good deal.

      Candy Lind    candylind@...
      I can quit any time ... really, I CAN!!
    • Essiar
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 30 1:29 PM
        Try Ebay for a deal. There's one on there now with 4 hrs to go... $157
        brand new. It has 27 bids on it. Keep looking there though and you'll
        find one cheap.

        http://www.txga.net
        > in the Austin area:

      • Essiar
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 30 1:32 PM
          Or how about a Magellan Explorist 600 for $249? Gotta love Ebay!

          <candylind@e...> wrote:

          > There's also a 60C with CitySelect 6 (which is within the window to
          get a free upgrade) and rechargeable batteries listed for $350 ...
          only 3 months old so definitely still under warranty! A VERY good deal.

          > http://tinyurl.com/9ofod
          >
          > Candy Lind candylind@e...
          > "Hello, my name is Candy, I go by Moosiegirl, and I am a GEOCACHER."
          > I can quit any time ... really, I CAN!!
          > Geocaching worldwide: http://www.geocaching.com in Texas:
          http://www.txga.net
          > in the Austin area:

        • Alan
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 30 6:50 PM
            Essiar wrote:

            >Or how about a Magellan Explorist 600 for $249? Gotta love Ebay!

            Even at $249 I wouldn't touch the 600 nor any other eXplorist. Too many
            problems.
          • Candy Lind
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 2, 2005
              The price has gone down on this 60C in case anyone is interested.

              Candy