Looking for a 60CS for Christmas?

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2005
      A dude has a Garmin GPSMAP 60CS listed on the Groundspeak GPS Garage Sale ... it includes City Select 7 and he put one of those Invisible Shield screen protectors on it (they cost $10 and are supposed to be the last screen protector you'll ever need.). If it's still under warranty, the warranty will transfer. The GPS is keyed to the software and you'll be able to use the same key he set it up with; so there is still another key available if you have a need for it. He's asking $425 for it, which is a good deal, but maybe he'll take less (can you tell I'm a veteran garage saler? LOL). It's certainly worth a shot!

      Link to the listing: http://tinyurl.com/ayq4c

      Candy Lind    candylind@...
      I can quit any time ... really, I CAN!!