Wanted: The Outlaw in Downtown Austin cache

  • mbb2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2005
      We did the Wanted: The Outlaw in Downtown Austin cache a couple of weeks ago. The log is toast - totally disintegrated. Therefore we couldn't get the code for the Outlaw Bonus cache. If anyone has the code for that, would you please email it to me? We are slowly working our way through the series and would like to eventually do the Bonus cache. Thanks.

      Mary Beth (emmy of Emmy-n-Sapphie)