Geowoodstock 2006 FYI

  • grrlfrog71
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2005
      Message: 1
      Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 12:56:19 -0600
      From: "beatnik" <geocache@...>
      Subject: GeoWoodstock 2006

      We are planning now to get a group together for the
      2006 GeoWoodstock event. Bloodhoundgrl has offered to
      collect the names and make a list of the cachers that
      are planning to go. Once we get a list and number of
      people that are planning to go, we will contact the
      organizers to see about getting a large block of camping
      spots for the event. We would like to have the list
      complete by the end of January but the sooner the
      better. You will still need to register for the event
      yourself. This is only going to be an attempt to secure
      spots.

      Please check okgeo.org in the coming weeks for more
      details. We hope this will be a fun event and we feel
      that the Oklahoma group should make an attempt to make
      a good showing for the event.
      Ben Randle "beatnik"
      Tulsa Area Geocachers