Re: Introduction and Questions

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 19, 2005
      Yep Steve - that's pretty much it.

      Because of this I very, very rarely use the topo maps and usually
      leave the unit permanently on the street maps - those maps do have
      some topo information, although not as much as the dedicated maps of

      BTW - it isn't double the memory - the topo maps are much smaller than
      the auto-routing street maps.

      I completely agree with your final remarks - I'd love to see an Apple
      iGPS! Elegant and functional.

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Essiar" <essiar@t...>