print friendly files uploaded

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2002
      OK dudes and dudettes, I have uploaded a whole boatload of print
      friendly files (55!) for your use. As I create other pages I will
      upload them as well. They are named for the waypoint numbers they
      contain (fairly self-explanatory). The multiples are usually close
      enough together to plan on hitting them on the same trip. If anyone
      else would like to contribute, please feel free!

      Please also note a couple of things:
      Info that could be interpreted as spoilers (including DECRYPTED
      HINTS and notes I made) is included, so if you don't want to use
      hints, don't use these files!
      Most pages have maps. I copied, cropped, edited and pasted them
      from MapQuest and/or MapSource Roads and Rec. I hope they are helpful.

      Happy Trails!
      Candy