"Did You Want Sides With That?" Event this Saturday!!

  • grrlfrog71
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2005
      Hi Everyone,

      Okay, I think it's time to be straight up about Saturday's event -
      it is MOST definitely a luncheon so please do bring
      food/sides/desserts! However, after we eat the plan is to assemble
      the 100 Hurricaches that we have been working on since September.
      Don't let the number fool you, however - with lots of hands we will
      get them done quickly! All the items are sorted and we just need to
      form an assembly line and tape up the boxes.

      I wasn't allowed to post the event "as is" - but we are getting
      closer to Saturday and I am really nervous that we won't have enough
      help. Plus, some newbies signed up to come and I wanted them to
      know it would be, um, kind of a "working lunch."

      We've got plenty of holiday music planned and even some New Orleans
      jazz tunes! So please, come out to join us and help for a good
      cause. Check out the cache stash I have collected from cachers
      around the country. You even get two smileys if you make it. One
      for the potluck and one for the Hurricache assembly. Heck, I'll
      give you a smiley for every box you pack up!! Whoa, that's
      potential of 100 smileys in one day!!!

      So please, please come out to help so I can get some sleep tomorrow
      night! I am worried!

      Grrlfrog