RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Puzzle Validation

  • Perrine Julie-ra5686
    Message 1 of 58 , Nov 16, 2005
      Message
      Hey Filler,
      If you're having a great time working up puzzles, don't stop!  But if you enjoy having your caches found more frequently, you might consider giving hints toward solving the puzzles once the FTF frenzy is over!  Label them puzzle spoilers so people can avoid them if they want.
      Message 58 of 58 , Nov 16, 2005

        --
        Nick Silkey
        a.k.a. filler of 'filler & bcat'