Re: starnes

  • L. Kevin D.
    Message 1 of 36 , Aug 3, 2003
      I wouldn't mind going either. And I'll definitely use sunblock. At
      my age my skin doesn't need any extra aging!

      Kevin

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Michele Pain"
      <mpain@s...> wrote:
      > thanks-I'm definitely game!
      > ---And I'll wear sunblock.
      > ----------
      > From: Megindler@a...
      > To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] starnes
      > Date: Sun, Aug 3, 2003, 2:56 PM
      >

      > We will probably go to the lake several more times before the end of
      summer.
      > Next time we go on a Saturday or Sunday I'll let everyone know and
      we can
      > ferry to the island first.
      >
      > Grajek must wear sunblock though! ;o)
      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

      > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .
    • L. Kevin D.
      Message 36 of 36 , Aug 6, 2003
        I have heard that Hill's also has the best hamburger in Austin. The
        CFS I had at Scholz's wasn't bad at all either.

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Grajek" <jgrajek@a...>
        wrote:
        > When you go there you need to eat in my friends namesake bar Terry
        > Boothe. Although it is cool Hill's has been there, even if it
        was closed
        > a long time, the food seems to be a little over priced and not as
        good
        > but I have not tried their CFS. The Pork Loin is pretty good but
        man are
        > they proud of it. I still like Threadgills.

        61774/D=egroupweb/S=1705
        > 171288:HM/A=1695348/R=0/SIG=11u38u3s2/*http:/hit
        s.411web.com/cgi-bin/hit
        > ?page=1374-105951838331032> click here