Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] starnes

  • Mark Gessner
    Message 1 of 36 , Aug 3, 2003
      I was outta town for the last Starnes expedition, but would love the
      chance to try for this one. I would like to have another CITO event,
      maybe we could go a few hours after that?

      The CITO event I have posted is GCGJWH, which has not been approved
      yet... I sprinkled fresh goat blood on my keyboard and burned a
      wheresgeorge dollar and three mildewed smiley face stickers in a rusty
      ammo can, simultaneously chanting "Gni Hca Coeg" and pressing the
      "submit" button, so the gods are with me on this one! ;-)

      -mark
      aka "lowracer"

      On Sunday, August 3, 2003, at 01:41 PM, Michele Pain wrote:

      > Did you all go to Starnes? Is there another boating in the offing?I'd
      > love
      > to go now that I'm back.
      > Shelly Pain
    • L. Kevin D.
      Message 36 of 36 , Aug 6, 2003
        I have heard that Hill's also has the best hamburger in Austin. The
        CFS I had at Scholz's wasn't bad at all either.

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Grajek" <jgrajek@a...>
        wrote:
        > When you go there you need to eat in my friends namesake bar Terry
        > Boothe. Although it is cool Hill's has been there, even if it
        was closed
        > a long time, the food seems to be a little over priced and not as
        good
        > but I have not tried their CFS. The Pork Loin is pretty good but
        man are
        > they proud of it. I still like Threadgills.

        61774/D=egroupweb/S=1705
        > 171288:HM/A=1695348/R=0/SIG=11u38u3s2/*http:/hit
        s.411web.com/cgi-bin/hit
        > ?page=1374-105951838331032> click here