Event Next Weekend!! GCR6RM

  • grrlfrog71
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 12, 2005
      Hi Everyone!!

      Just want to plug my event next Saturday - GCR6RM "Did You Want Sides
      With That?"

      Don't be bashful about coming, we have a REAL NEED for folks to come
      and it is a great way for new folks to meet old folks and earn
      yourself a smiley you are going to feel REALLY GOOD about!!

      Even if you can't come till later in the afternoon I just KNOW we will
      be there all day!!

      Look forward to seeing you :)
      Grrlfrog
    • CindyFrag@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 13, 2005
        Is this the event in which you are going to be putting the hurricaches together?  I thought it was, but don't see any notes as such on the cache page.  If not, which event is that?

        Cindy

        In a message dated 11/13/2005 12:08:41 A.M. Central Standard Time, mlaverty@... writes:
        Hi Everyone!!

        Just want to plug my event next Saturday - GCR6RM "Did You Want Sides
        With That?"

        Don't be bashful about coming, we have a REAL NEED for folks to come
        and it is a great way for new folks to meet old folks and earn
        yourself a smiley you are going to feel REALLY GOOD about!!

        Even if you can't come till later in the afternoon I just KNOW we will
        be there all day!!

        Look forward to seeing you :)
        Grrlfrog

        Click Here!

      • Candy Lind
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 13, 2005
          Cindy, I'll email you off-line about the hurricache plans.

          Candy

          (http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/YltolB/TM)