Photos from events

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2003
      Hey everyone, the photos from "The British are Coming!" can be seen here:
      I know, it's long ... if it breaks up, just copy the part that didn't take, and tack it to the end of the link in the browser.

      You'll notice I'm making albums for other events there. When I have each one completed, I'll post a note; or you can stop in and take a peek to see how it's coming! I'll also have pictures from my caching adventures (including SPOILERS), so don't go in that album unless you are prepared to have a hunt end up a little less adventurous.

      Speaking of which ... I'm still waiting for SEVERAL of you (read that BRAD??? MARY ANN?? any others??) to send me pictures from the Cast-Can event. I didn't take pictures because I was busy as a one-legged man at a butt-kickin' contest! Thanks in advance

      Thanks to Brian (TxHokie) for putting me on to this image hosting place. Pretty nice software and performance, and they allow you 200MB of space!

      Happy Trails!
      Candy Lind    candylind@...
      I can quit any time ... really, I CAN!!

    • Roger Banks
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2003
        Hmmm "<<url>>" trick works with Mozilla. Doesn't work with Eudora. Go
        figure.

        -- Roger

        Candy Lind wrote:
        > Hey everyone, the photos from "The British are Coming!" can be seen here:
        > <<http://candylind.instantlogic.com/itemBrowse.ilx?idContainer={A23B2C2B-BB84-43E8-B271-B966EFCE9C1C}&idVisitor={A82869FE-B897-4AEB-B349-005A160ABBC3
        > <http://candylind.instantlogic.com/itemBrowse.ilx?idContainer={A23B2C2B-BB84-43E8-B271-B966EFCE9C1C}&idVisitor={A82869FE-B897-4AEB-B349-005A160ABBC3>}>>
        > I know, it's long ... if it breaks up, just copy the part that didn't
        > take, and tack it to the end of the link in the browser.
        >
        > You'll notice I'm making albums for other events there. When I have each
        > one completed, I'll post a note; or you can stop in and take a peek to
        > see how it's coming! I'll also have pictures from my caching adventures
        > (including SPOILERS), so don't go in that album unless you are prepared
        > to have a hunt end up a little less adventurous.
        >
        > Speaking of which ... I'm still waiting for SEVERAL of you (read that
        > BRAD??? MARY ANN?? any others??) to send me pictures from the Cast-Can
        > event. I didn't take pictures because I was busy as a one-legged man at
        > a butt-kickin' contest! Thanks in advance
        >
        > Thanks to Brian (TxHokie) for putting me on to this image hosting place.
        > Pretty nice software and performance, and they allow you 200MB of space!
        >
        > Happy Trails!
        > Candy Lind candylind@... <mailto:candylind@...>
        > "Hello, my name is Candy, I go by Moosiegirl, and I am a GEOCACHER."
        > I can quit any time ... really, I CAN!!
        > Geocaching worldwide: http://www.geocaching.com in Texas:
        > http://www.txga.net
        >
        > *Yahoo! Groups Sponsor*
        > <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=259538.3625325.4914071.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705171288:HM/A=1695348/R=0/SIG=11u38u3s2/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/hit?page=1374-105951838331032>

        > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>.
      • chl0807
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 4, 2003
          If you have long URLs that you need shortened for e-mails and posts
          you can use tinyurl.com for this purpose.

          Your link now is

          http://tinyurl.com/iyre

          Christian L