The Brits are Coming........ again

  • Alex Alexander
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 1, 2003
      Looks like another trip is on the cards for the closing of the house deal.

      We bought a place in Georgetown and I (Alex only this time) will be over to
      sign the papers on the 20th August.

      Anyone got any idea of a good way to celebrate? No baseball this time as
      the Express are on the road. I'm told they are still trying to repair the
      hole in the field that I left the last time.

      Cheers
      Alex (&Kim)
    • Grajek
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 1, 2003
        How about some virtual caches that give a look at the history of the
        area your moving to... eerrr never mind. Maybe an event cache where we
        get together and visit and maybe do a cache or two...eeerrrr never mind.

        Did you all do the Bob Bullock Museum and the Imax?

        Looks like another trip is on the cards for the closing of the house
        deal.

        We bought a place in Georgetown and I (Alex only this time) will be over
        sign the papers on the 20th August.

        Anyone got any idea of a good way to celebrate? No baseball this time
        as
        the Express are on the road. I'm told they are still trying to repair
        the
        hole in the field that I left the last time.

        Cheers
        Alex (&Kim)

        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
      • Alex Alexander
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 1, 2003
          At 01:48 02/08/2003, you wrote:
          >How about some virtual caches that give a look at the history of the
          >area your moving to... eerrr never mind. Maybe an event cache where we
          >get together and visit and maybe do a cache or two...eeerrrr never mind.
          >

          >Did you all do the Bob Bullock Museum and the Imax?

          Didn't do the museum. I'll pencil that in. We have an Imax three miles
          from where I live so that's not on the list.

          When we came over last month we did a bunch of historical virtuals and
          enjoyed them all in their own way. I reckon that GC.com is down on
          virtuals because the system is creaking under the weight of new caches and
          this is an easy way to cut down on some of them.

          Alex (&Kim)
        • Grajek
          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 1, 2003
            Wow, very good point. I didn't even think about that. I imagine we will
            have something on tap. Maybe we can talk my sister and GTBevo into a
            lake trip with boats again.

            >How about some virtual caches that give a look at the history of the
            >area your moving to... eerrr never mind. Maybe an event cache where we
            >get together and visit and maybe do a cache or two...eeerrrr never
            mind.

            >Did you all do the Bob Bullock Museum and the Imax?

            Didn't do the museum. I'll pencil that in. We have an Imax three miles

            from where I live so that's not on the list.

            When we came over last month we did a bunch of historical virtuals and
            enjoyed them all in their own way. I reckon that GC.com is down on
            virtuals because the system is creaking under the weight of new caches
            and
            this is an easy way to cut down on some of them.

            Alex (&Kim)

            Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
          • gtbevo2000
            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 3, 2003
              Hey, I'm up for it!!! Will you wear sunblock this time Grajek????

              Also, I live in Georgetown, so if you need any help out this way,
              just let me know.

              GTBevo/Alyson

              --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Grajek"
              <jgrajek@a...> wrote:
              > Wow, very good point. I didn't even think about that. I imagine we
              will
              > have something on tap. Maybe we can talk my sister and GTBevo into
              > lake trip with boats again.

              again