Anyone know MustanfPhreak&Phate?

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 2, 2005
      I just found the three virtual caches in Wild Basin and my
      confirmation emails sent to the owners, MustangPhreak&Phate through
      the GC.com site are bouncing from their Yahoo account. The message
      says "This account has been disabled or discontinued".

      If they read this message - I really did find the virtuals!

      Mike
    • Perrine Julie-ra5686
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 2, 2005
        Message
        Geez, does anybody REALLY WAIT for a response before logging virtuals???????

        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 2, 2005
          Depending on the verification infrastructure provided by the owner, I
          tend to autoconfirm then log, or log then mail.

          --
          Nick Silkey
          a.k.a. filler of 'filler & bcat'
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 2, 2005
            Oh - I logged them anyway! That goes without saying...

            Mike

            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Perrine Julie-ra5686"
            <julieperrine@f...> wrote:

            > Geez, does anybody REALLY WAIT for a response before logging
            > virtuals???????
            > Julie

          • Curtis Wyman
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 2, 2005
              Attention!  Attention!

              Blizzard just hit 700 finds today!  Congratulations!  Thanks for all you do for us all and for this great sport!

              Sincerely,
              Stratman & the Hoot
            • Perrine Julie-ra5686
              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 2, 2005
                Message
                That Blizzard, he's the Coolest!
                Blizzard just hit 700 finds today!  Congratulations!  Thanks for all you do for us all and for this great sport!

                Sincerely,
                Stratman & the Hoot
              • Dick Young
                Message 7 of 10 , Nov 2, 2005
                  Thanks, it has only taken me 4 years to get here! You will do this
                  milestone in a year! The hunt is still fun except for the puzzles,
                  DNFs, PI, and turning a 1,1 into 5,5.
                  Cache on,

                  --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Curtis Wyman"
                  <cwymanjr@a...> wrote:

                  > Attention! Attention!
                  >
                  > Blizzard just hit 700 finds today! Congratulations! Thanks for all
                  you do
                  > for us all and for this great sport!
                  >
                  > Sincerely,
                  > Stratman & the Hoot

                • Curtis Wyman
                  Message 8 of 10 , Nov 2, 2005
                    Ouch! :)  I feel responsible for all of those :)

                    <cwymanjr@a...> wrote:

                    > Attention!  Attention!
                    >
                    > Blizzard just hit 700 finds today!  Congratulations!  Thanks for all
                    you do
                    > for us all and for this great sport!
                    >
                    > Sincerely,
                    > Stratman & the Hoot

                  • Dick Young
                    Message 9 of 10 , Nov 2, 2005
                      No Ouches for you, it's all my doin'!!!:)
                      However, there is this one....

                    • Megindler@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 10 , Nov 3, 2005
                        Congratulations Blizzard!