Re: News8Austin's geocaching stories now online

  • Lowracer
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 1, 2005
      Yeah I figured it was something like that. But other than that one
      small detail it seemed like a really good and positive video. BTW
      Some joker named "Hugh Jazz" posted a link to the video on the gc.com
      forums so y'all are now famous worldwide.

      -mark
      aka "lowracer"
      aka "Hugh Jazz" ;-)

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "dhadad" <lists@s...>
      wrote:

      > We mentioned ONCE that in theory you could get 3m accuracy with WAAS
      > enabled to Amy.
      >
      > She converted that to 10 feet and ran with it. It's like mentioned no
      > less than 20 times...
    • Lowracer
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 1, 2005
        Four *inches* of accuracy? Wow! One of these days I've just gotta
        update my 60CS firmware! ;-)

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Perrine Julie-ra5686"