Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: News8Austin's geocaching stories now online

  • Alex Alexander
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 1, 2005

      >My favorite is when she mentions that you have like "500 caches in a
      >mile radius"!!!
      >
      >Julie and I had almost burst out laughing off-camera!!

      You have to go to Jacksonville for that kind of cache density :))

      Alex (&Kim)
    • Lowracer
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 1, 2005
        Yeah I figured it was something like that. But other than that one
        small detail it seemed like a really good and positive video. BTW
        Some joker named "Hugh Jazz" posted a link to the video on the gc.com
        forums so y'all are now famous worldwide.

        -mark
        aka "lowracer"
        aka "Hugh Jazz" ;-)

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "dhadad" <lists@s...>
        wrote:

        > We mentioned ONCE that in theory you could get 3m accuracy with WAAS
        > enabled to Amy.
        >
        > She converted that to 10 feet and ran with it. It's like mentioned no
        > less than 20 times...
      • Lowracer
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 1, 2005
          Four *inches* of accuracy? Wow! One of these days I've just gotta
          update my 60CS firmware! ;-)

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Perrine Julie-ra5686"