Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Fw: URGENT INFO. (A MUST READ)

  • Philip C. Mason
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 29, 2005
      LMAO
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Saturday, October 29, 2005 10:26 PM
      Subject: RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Fw: URGENT INFO. (A MUST READ)

      Lowracer is exactly right!!!!

      Now, forward this message to as many people as you can!

      If you forward this message to 10 people, all of your cache hides will never be muggled.  If you forward this to 20 people, you will never have to post another DNF!  If you forward this to 100 people or more, you will be able to look at a puzzle cache and jot down the corrected coordinates withing 20 seconds!!!!!  This is true!  A man in Virginia tried this earlier this week.  He went from 242 caches to 3000 in less than 3 days!!!

      Also, Microsoft is tracking this e-mail message.  If you send it to 100 people or more and they send it to someone else, and so on, and so on, when it has been sent to 3000 people, Bill Gates will come to your door with a check for $50,000.  This is REAL!  Also, watch what happens when you send it to the 100th person.  It is amazing what will happen automatically on your screen.  You will just have to see it to believe it!

      Now, forward this message to as many people as you can!