Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Fw: URGENT INFO. (A MUST READ)

  • Philip C. Mason
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 28, 2005
      Now that is just plain funny!!!!

      Phil
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Friday, October 28, 2005 10:00 PM
      Subject: RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Fw: URGENT INFO. (A MUST READ)

      While Mcdonalds vehemently denied using worms in their hamburgers, they were at a loss to explain why when you cut a Big Mac in half it crawls in opposite directions.
      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 29, 2005
        Oh, hon, that's just bioengineering.

        Message 3 of 14 , Oct 29, 2005
          Easy.  The cattle feed that they use is from wheat grown on basaltic lava flows.  These flows contain a lot of the naturally magnetic mineral oddly named magnatite.  So, the magnatite gets incorporated into the meat and when you cut the Big Mac in half, magnetic repulsion takes place.

          There, aren't you glad you asked?

          Russ the geologist (BS) waterweasel

[...]

          @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
          If you follow every dream you might get lost. -- Neil Young "The Painter"

          City park rental vacationCentral texas real estateCentral texas college online
          Central texas college distance learningOutdoorsCity park hotel pelayo

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

            Message 5 of 14 , Oct 29, 2005
              Lowracer is exactly right!!!!

              Now, forward this message to as many people as you can!

              If you forward this message to 10 people, all of your cache hides will never be muggled.  If you forward this to 20 people, you will never have to post another DNF!  If you forward this to 100 people or more, you will be able to look at a puzzle cache and jot down the corrected coordinates withing 20 seconds!!!!!  This is true!  A man in Virginia tried this earlier this week.  He went from 242 caches to 3000 in less than 3 days!!!

              Also, Microsoft is tracking this e-mail message.  If you send it to 100 people or more and they send it to someone else, and so on, and so on, when it has been sent to 3000 people, Bill Gates will come to your door with a check for $50,000.  This is REAL!  Also, watch what happens when you send it to the 100th person.  It is amazing what will happen automatically on your screen.  You will just have to see it to believe it!

              Now, forward this message to as many people as you can!
              My rule of thumb on hoax emails is this:  If you ever see an email with words to the effect of "Please forward this message to as many people as you can," delete the message immediately.   Hoax emails always have that line.  That's how they spread.