Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] re: cache approval

  • Grajek
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 1, 2003
      See I need to learn how to communicate my anger/frustration like this. Very well put (even without a Nazi reference).
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 1, 2003
        Thank you, and believe me it takes years of learning, and much restraint. I just try to keep the written work civil, and the ranting and raving verbal as I express my disgust to anyone within earshot. That way, you get it out of your system, but you don't get in trouble for your uncontrollable urge to berate the injustices you encounter in life, at least not the ones online. I was very asleep when I wrote that this morning, so I am glad it was comprehendable.

        I would have posted to the GC.com site, but I couldn't find a thread about it, so I sent it to him and to the yahoo groups. If anyone knows where the thread is on the geocaching.com site, please let me know.

        Catalyst2003
        Cindy

        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 1, 2003
          Cindy, I have to agree with Jeff, you put that very well. Do you think you would post this to the TXGA thread that is currently going on for this?

          George's comments were well put as well. The problem with posting here on the local site is that they get no visiblility. For positive change to take place, we have to make our collective voices heard beyond central Texas.

          Wayne

          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 1, 2003
            Looks like another trip is on the cards for the closing of the house deal.

            We bought a place in Georgetown and I (Alex only this time) will be over to
            sign the papers on the 20th August.

            Anyone got any idea of a good way to celebrate? No baseball this time as
            the Express are on the road. I'm told they are still trying to repair the
            hole in the field that I left the last time.

            Cheers
            Alex (&Kim)
          • Grajek
            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 1, 2003
              How about some virtual caches that give a look at the history of the
              area your moving to... eerrr never mind. Maybe an event cache where we
              get together and visit and maybe do a cache or two...eeerrrr never mind.

              Did you all do the Bob Bullock Museum and the Imax?

              Looks like another trip is on the cards for the closing of the house
              deal.

              We bought a place in Georgetown and I (Alex only this time) will be over
              sign the papers on the 20th August.

              Anyone got any idea of a good way to celebrate? No baseball this time
              as
              the Express are on the road. I'm told they are still trying to repair
              the
              hole in the field that I left the last time.

              Cheers
              Alex (&Kim)

              Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
            • Alex Alexander
              Message 6 of 10 , Aug 1, 2003
                At 01:48 02/08/2003, you wrote:
                >How about some virtual caches that give a look at the history of the
                >area your moving to... eerrr never mind. Maybe an event cache where we
                >get together and visit and maybe do a cache or two...eeerrrr never mind.
                >

                >Did you all do the Bob Bullock Museum and the Imax?

                Didn't do the museum. I'll pencil that in. We have an Imax three miles
                from where I live so that's not on the list.

                When we came over last month we did a bunch of historical virtuals and
                enjoyed them all in their own way. I reckon that GC.com is down on
                virtuals because the system is creaking under the weight of new caches and
                this is an easy way to cut down on some of them.

                Alex (&Kim)
              • Grajek
                Message 7 of 10 , Aug 1, 2003
                  Wow, very good point. I didn't even think about that. I imagine we will
                  have something on tap. Maybe we can talk my sister and GTBevo into a
                  lake trip with boats again.

                  >How about some virtual caches that give a look at the history of the
                  >area your moving to... eerrr never mind. Maybe an event cache where we
                  >get together and visit and maybe do a cache or two...eeerrrr never
                  mind.

                  >Did you all do the Bob Bullock Museum and the Imax?

                  Didn't do the museum. I'll pencil that in. We have an Imax three miles

                  from where I live so that's not on the list.

                  When we came over last month we did a bunch of historical virtuals and
                  enjoyed them all in their own way. I reckon that GC.com is down on
                  virtuals because the system is creaking under the weight of new caches
                  and
                  this is an easy way to cut down on some of them.

                  Alex (&Kim)

                  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
                  http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
                • gtbevo2000
                  Message 8 of 10 , Aug 3, 2003
                    Hey, I'm up for it!!! Will you wear sunblock this time Grajek????

                    Also, I live in Georgetown, so if you need any help out this way,
                    just let me know.

                    GTBevo/Alyson

                    --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Grajek"
                    <jgrajek@a...> wrote:
                    > Wow, very good point. I didn't even think about that. I imagine we
                    will
                    > have something on tap. Maybe we can talk my sister and GTBevo into
                    > lake trip with boats again.

                    again