Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Google address needed

  • Philip C. Mason
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 27, 2005
      Now my next request, is there any search that is free?
      Thank you for all the suggestions.
      Part of my story:
      A friend of mine that I have not seen in about 15 years was walking thru the mall(my workplace) and he passed me and recognized me. The friend that Im searching for is part of the group of friends (4 or 5) that all went to Westlake High together.

      Philman