Re: Suggestions Needed

  • lonestarcacher
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 27, 2005
      Hello,

      Who are those other people?

      The reason for the dead links can be easily explained if you would
      have read the first line of the first post. It states, "we are
      currently in the development process of a listing site." Also from the
      main home page and portal page of the site it states we are still
      under construction. As it reads from the site. "We are still currently
      undergoing construction to this site. Excuse the mess and feel free to
      look around while we continue to improve and add new features". So if
      their is any dead links it is because the page isn't developed yet. If
      you could be more specific of which links you're talking about. We
      would be more then happy to look into it and give you a more detail
      response and/or get it fixed ASAP.

      -Thanks

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "m771401"