Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Mobipocket ebook

  • judy fox
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 25, 2005
      I have a Palm m500 and once I get the files on it they work fine.  No maps but all of the documentation from the caches.  The problem is that every time I go to load files on it, my main computer crashes with a blue screen...danger Will Robinson, DANGER.  I am not really a computery person so I don't know if I will keep using mobi...I don't think it is good to keep crashing my computer.

      Judy
      The Ladybugs