OT: Free Treo 270/300 PDA battery

  • BlazerMan
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2005
      I messed up while trying to order a new battery for my Handspring
      Visor. I ended up getting the one for the Treo 270/300. I waited past
      the 30-day money-back return period. I'ts just sitting here doing
      nothing. I figured someone in the group might be using a Treo for
      their paperless caching.

      The battery is a PDA-19LI
      http://www.batteries.com/productprofile.asp?appid=305881

      Email me through GC.com if you are interested.

      BlazerMan