Re: I'm Back

  • Brent
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 10, 2005
      Welcome back! Have you been skipping the rocketry activities too?
      Brent
      (BANDA)
      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Lou Catozzi"
      <pijoe@a...> wrote:

      > Today was the first day back caching for a few months now for me.
      It's
    • pijoe@austin.rr.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 10, 2005
        My rocketry has been pushed so far into the back seat that it's
        currently in the trunk! That is about to change though, as I have become
        a Lutheran Pioneer (think Boys Scouts) leader at our church. The boys
        will be building rockets this winter and flying them in March.

        Lou AKA
        PI Joe (geocaching)
        TxHiPowr (rocketry)
      • Philip C. Mason
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 12, 2005
          PI Joe,

          Would you be up for another trek tomorrow.
          I start a 9 day vacation tomorrow and will be
          wifeless after Thursday until Tuesday...I think. LOL!!

          Phil
          dragonscale365
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 14, 2005
            I just got your mail and invite to cache this morning (Friday). Monday
            was a good day for me to get out as the kids were in school, my wife was
            out of town, and I had the day off from work. These stars probably will
            not realign again any time soon. My bewst bet is if my wife takes pity
            on me after her being gone for two weeks while I had the kids and grants
            me a "weekend pass".

            Lou
            AKA PI Joe