HELP ME ressurect LIPS the FISH!

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2005
      I just got word that the geocache where my TB "Lips the Fish" lately resided has been muggled. I'd like to resurrect him, but to do that I need to find a new fish! If anyone has one of those Ty Beanie Baby Fish that were "tie-died", and can stand to let go of it, would you please let me know? Also, if you are a frequent visitor to Goodwill, Salvation Army, and other re-sale shops, would you please keep an eye out for one? I'll reimburse anyone who finds and purchases one (try to keep it under $3, please! After all, it's just as likely to be muggled as the first one.).

      Thanks, and Happy Trails!
      Candy Lind    candylind@...
      I can quit any time ... really, I CAN!!