tx geocoins

  • Chris, Penny, Logan and Liahm
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 5, 2005
      What aren't we doing right? Why are other state geocoins trackable on
      gc.com and tx isn't?
      Penny
    • Kevin Mefford
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 5, 2005
        $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 5, 2005
          IIRC, its $1.50/coin to track on GC.

          So 1000 coins trackable on GC is an added $1500 expense to coin making.

          I would be willing to pay the premium, however. :)

          On 10/5/05, Kevin Mefford <kmefford@...> wrote:
          > $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

          Nick Silkey
          a.k.a. filler of 'filler & bcat'
          N30 28.2' W097 46.6'
        • Candy Lind
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 5, 2005
            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Chris, Penny, Logan and
            Liahm" <nowak@g...> wrote:
            > What aren't we doing right? Why are other state geocoins trackable on
            > gc.com and tx isn't?
            > Penny

            The info provided on how much it costs to make them trackable is
            correct.

            Future Texas Geocoins WILL be trackable, EXCEPT for the limited
            edition "seasonal" coins, which will just be for collection purposes.
            Have you seen the new Fall 2005 coin? Lost Maples ... very pretty.

            Happy Trails!
            Candy
            "moosiegirl"
          • Will Nienke
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 5, 2005
              The tracking option wasn't available when we made the 2005 coins. The
              2006 coins *will* be trackable. :-)

              Will ~ 9key