Re: Halloween Event

  • grrlfrog71
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2005
      Hi there,

      I usually host the Halloween event each year, but this year I will
      be in NJ for Halloween weekend (now that's scary....). I was
      thinking of swapping out the Halloween event this year for a
      Hurricache-packing event the following week or so.

      But, if anyone wants to host the Halloween party on the 29th or
      30th, feel free to do so! Or if y'all want to do it another weekend
      then let me know. It was a lot of fun last year and I am bummed to
      be traveling!

      Grrlfrog

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Anthony Vigil"
      <anthonyvigil@s...> wrote:
      > Hello ya,
      >

      > I was just wondering if any one was planning on having a
      >
      > Halloween Event this year.
      >

      > We had a great time at last year's Halloween event!
      >
      > The costumes and creepy deserts were lots of fun!
      >

      > Anthony
    • Anthony Vigil
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 5, 2005

        Hey ya,

        Lynn and I have created a Halloween event, and we hope that you guys can make it.

        (GCQVD9) Jekyll-n-Hyde’s Handle Scramble 2005  by: Ms.Teddybear, AnthonyV, and Grrlfrog

        http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=b09c8016-12a5-4952-90b3-3693affc8db7

        Hope to see ya there!

        Anthony

      • Scott L. Spencer
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 5, 2005
          Deactivating Lurk Mode.
          For any of you out there who want to spice up your Halloween with Sound FX and Music:

          http://www.captkundalini.com/Sounds/Haunted%20House-64/  Chilling, Thrilling Sounds Of The Haunted House (1964)

          http://www.captkundalini.com/Sounds/Haunted%20House-79/   Chilling, Thrilling Sounds Of The Haunted House (1979)

          Enjoy! and Happy Halloween.

          Peace,