Re: Caches from the Film Canister Event are Missing!

  • dfire870
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 3, 2005
      We still have the paper towel roll log (aka 35mm Mega-Micro). We've
      also had "hider's block" and we've been looking for places to hide it,
      but we just haven't found the best place yet. :P We'll get it out ASAP.

      <julieperrine@f...> wrote:
      > Gang,
      > There are a couple of caches I saw at the Film Canister event that
      have never made it out into the wild.

      > The one with the paper towel roll log and the big pencil made by
      Grrlfrog.
      > The Texas-Sized Film Canister made by BBelk
      > Bathroom Trash #2 (I know who has this one, and you know who you
      are, Stratman.)

      > Anything else?
      >
      > If you took one of these caches or know who did, let me know. I'll
      pick them up myself if the receiver doesn't intend to place them.
      Let's get these great caches OUT!