Re: Caches from the Film Canister Event are Missing!

  • Wayne Lind
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 3, 2005
      Candy's cache has not bee put out either.
    • dfire870
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 3, 2005
        We still have the paper towel roll log (aka 35mm Mega-Micro). We've
        also had "hider's block" and we've been looking for places to hide it,
        but we just haven't found the best place yet. :P We'll get it out ASAP.

        <julieperrine@f...> wrote:
        > Gang,
        > There are a couple of caches I saw at the Film Canister event that
        have never made it out into the wild.

        > The one with the paper towel roll log and the big pencil made by
        Grrlfrog.
        > The Texas-Sized Film Canister made by BBelk
        > Bathroom Trash #2 (I know who has this one, and you know who you
        are, Stratman.)

        > Anything else?
        >
        > If you took one of these caches or know who did, let me know. I'll
        pick them up myself if the receiver doesn't intend to place them.
        Let's get these great caches OUT!