Re: New State Natural Area

  • joanwhistler
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2005
      I got to visit this park a couple of years ago for a survival
      workshop (when public access was still restricted). We didn't have
      the opportunity to explore the area too much, but what I saw was
      nice. It was featured on the TP&WD show yesterday on KUT, so they
      will probably be getting some crowds there!

      Joan "UGoGirl"

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Cybercat"
      <cybercat@w...> wrote:
      > They are going to allow it on a trial basis. We have to be
      extremely careful to check with them first and tell them where the
      cache is going to be and not put anything in an endangered plant
      area or anything like that. If people looking for the cache disturb
      the area in any way, they will not allow them. I spoke with them
      last year about caches in there and they are not real yippy skippy
      about it, but they are going to try us out.
      > They are going to be watching us VERY closely and if even one
      cache disturbs that area in any way, they will throw us out.
      > So, hiders and finders, tread with CAUTION.
      > Jana

      last year. Does anyone know if they will allow geocaching?
      > Penny
      >
      > Chris, Penny, Logan, Liahm, Xena and Gabriel Nowak

      sant just Central texas college online
      > Central texas college distance learning Outdoors City
      park hotel pelayo

      > c.. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
      Terms of Service.

      ---------