Event approved

  • Alex Alexander
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 3, 2005
      I have had an event approved for Sunday 16th October at the Austin Park'n'Pizza

      GCQTEH
      http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=3980aae3-8a70-44c9-bbd9-55d4b01b3117

      A chance to have some fun, bring the kids and get an smiley and an icon.

      Pretty much does what it says on the can.

      Anyone with pre-teen daughters doubly welcome as my 12yo daughter
      "Ravenclaw" will be on the trip from the UK with me this time.

      Alex (&Kim) and Amy.
    • Candy Lind
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 3, 2005
        Yes, there's a group, but don't sign up unless you want to WORK!! LOL

        Candy

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "grrlfrog71"