Re: TC 06 Messages

  • grrlfrog71
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 3, 2005
      Yes there is. Here's the link:

      Grrlfrog

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Karen" <karenj@a...>
      wrote:
      > There's a Texas Challenge Yahoo group?
    • Alex Alexander
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 3, 2005
        I have had an event approved for Sunday 16th October at the Austin Park'n'Pizza

        GCQTEH
        http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=3980aae3-8a70-44c9-bbd9-55d4b01b3117

        A chance to have some fun, bring the kids and get an smiley and an icon.

        Pretty much does what it says on the can.

        Anyone with pre-teen daughters doubly welcome as my 12yo daughter
        "Ravenclaw" will be on the trip from the UK with me this time.

        Alex (&Kim) and Amy.
      • Candy Lind
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 3, 2005
          Yes, there's a group, but don't sign up unless you want to WORK!! LOL

          Candy

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "grrlfrog71"