RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] TC 06 Messages

  • Karen
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 3, 2005
      There's a Texas Challenge Yahoo group?
      -----Original Message-----
      From: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com [mailto:CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of Anthony Vigil
      Sent: Sunday, October 02, 2005 11:48 PM
      To: Central Texas Geocachers
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] TC 06 Messages

      Hello ya!

      I was just wondering if we can keep all the Texas Challenge 06 related messages in the new TC06 Yahoo Group. The Central Texas Yahoo Group is too active to keep up with. I currently have 295 unread messages posted to this group, and not enough time to read through them all. I’d hate to miss some important bit of information due to this.

      Anthony

    • grrlfrog71
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 3, 2005
        Yes there is. Here's the link:

        Grrlfrog

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Karen" <karenj@a...>
        wrote:
        > There's a Texas Challenge Yahoo group?
      • Alex Alexander
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 3, 2005
          I have had an event approved for Sunday 16th October at the Austin Park'n'Pizza

          GCQTEH
          http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=3980aae3-8a70-44c9-bbd9-55d4b01b3117

          A chance to have some fun, bring the kids and get an smiley and an icon.

          Pretty much does what it says on the can.

          Anyone with pre-teen daughters doubly welcome as my 12yo daughter
          "Ravenclaw" will be on the trip from the UK with me this time.

          Alex (&Kim) and Amy.
        • Candy Lind
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 3, 2005
            Yes, there's a group, but don't sign up unless you want to WORK!! LOL

            Candy

            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "grrlfrog71"