Re: Web hosting & Items needed for Hurricaches

  • Lowracer
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2005
      If you're just looking to dump some photos out on the web, you
      couldn't get any faster and easier than to just ftp the whole lot to
      your web space provided by Time Warner as part of your austin.rr.com
      account. If I recall correctly, your personal web space would be at
      home.austin.rr.com/mlaverty.

      -mark

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "grrlfrog71"