Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Web hosting & Items needed for Hurricaches

  • Nick Silkey
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2005
      flickr.com

      Free accounts get plenty of benefits.

      Paid accounts ($20/year) get even more.

      Worth every penny.

      On 10/3/05, grrlfrog71 <mlaverty@...> wrote:
      > I was wondering if anyone out there can host some space for me to
      > post pictures of the Hurricache project? I am receiving pictures
      > from around the country, plus pictures I am taking of all the
      > goodies as they arrive. I would like to direct people to a URL of
      > text and photos so that they can appreciate the validity of the
      > project.
      >
      > Also, what is the best way to organize said photos?
      >
      > By the way, if anyone wants to contribute, I am need of some items.
      > I have some of each in varying quantities but would like to make
      > them add up to 100 a piece:
      >
      > - small bottles of mouthwash
      > - bars of soap
      > - small deodorant sticks
      > - travel size toothpaste
      > - small lotion bottles
      > - travel size shampoo/conditioner
      > - anything else you can think of!
      >
      > Thanks!
      > Mary Ann

      Nick Silkey
      a.k.a. filler of 'filler & bcat'
      N30 28.2' W097 46.6'
    • Lowracer
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 2005
        If you're just looking to dump some photos out on the web, you
        couldn't get any faster and easier than to just ftp the whole lot to
        your web space provided by Time Warner as part of your austin.rr.com
        account. If I recall correctly, your personal web space would be at
        home.austin.rr.com/mlaverty.

        -mark

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "grrlfrog71"