Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Geocaching merchandise.

  • Alex Alexander
    Message 1 of 48 , Oct 2, 2005
      At 16:56 28/09/2005, Alex (Slytherin) wrote:
      >I will be holding an event cache probably on 16th October where you
      >can pick the stuff up, or get it from Candy who is acting as incoming
      >shipping point.
      >
      >Also at that cache meet you will be able to be one of the first to
      >log one of my new EU (European Union) geocoins with it's nice
      >personal logo. see - www.gccoins.com
      >Alex (Slytherin) &Kim

      I was sold out of the EU coin, but I have managed to increase my
      order. So anyone who would like one, ,take a look at:
      http://www.gccoins.com/orders.htm

      If you are going to the event on the 16th you can save on shipping.

      The cache event is posted but not approved yet.

      Alex (Slytherin)
    • Alex Alexander
      Message 48 of 48 , Oct 2, 2005