Web hosting & Items needed for Hurricaches

  • grrlfrog71
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2005
      I was wondering if anyone out there can host some space for me to
      post pictures of the Hurricache project? I am receiving pictures
      from around the country, plus pictures I am taking of all the
      goodies as they arrive. I would like to direct people to a URL of
      text and photos so that they can appreciate the validity of the
      project.

      Also, what is the best way to organize said photos?

      By the way, if anyone wants to contribute, I am need of some items.
      I have some of each in varying quantities but would like to make
      them add up to 100 a piece:

      - small bottles of mouthwash
      - bars of soap
      - small deodorant sticks
      - travel size toothpaste
      - small lotion bottles
      - travel size shampoo/conditioner
      - anything else you can think of!

      Thanks!
      Mary Ann
    • Nick Silkey
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 2005
        flickr.com

        Free accounts get plenty of benefits.

        Paid accounts ($20/year) get even more.

        Worth every penny.

        On 10/3/05, grrlfrog71 <mlaverty@...> wrote:
        > I was wondering if anyone out there can host some space for me to
        > post pictures of the Hurricache project? I am receiving pictures
        > from around the country, plus pictures I am taking of all the
        > goodies as they arrive. I would like to direct people to a URL of
        > text and photos so that they can appreciate the validity of the
        > project.
        >
        > Also, what is the best way to organize said photos?
        >
        > By the way, if anyone wants to contribute, I am need of some items.
        > I have some of each in varying quantities but would like to make
        > them add up to 100 a piece:
        >
        > - small bottles of mouthwash
        > - bars of soap
        > - small deodorant sticks
        > - travel size toothpaste
        > - small lotion bottles
        > - travel size shampoo/conditioner
        > - anything else you can think of!
        >
        > Thanks!
        > Mary Ann

        Nick Silkey
        a.k.a. filler of 'filler & bcat'
        N30 28.2' W097 46.6'
      • Lowracer
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 3, 2005
          If you're just looking to dump some photos out on the web, you
          couldn't get any faster and easier than to just ftp the whole lot to
          your web space provided by Time Warner as part of your austin.rr.com
          account. If I recall correctly, your personal web space would be at
          home.austin.rr.com/mlaverty.

          -mark

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "grrlfrog71"