TC 06 Messages

  • Anthony Vigil
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 2, 2005

      Hello ya!

      I was just wondering if we can keep all the Texas Challenge 06 related messages in the new TC06 Yahoo Group. The Central Texas Yahoo Group is too active to keep up with. I currently have 295 unread messages posted to this group, and not enough time to read through them all. I’d hate to miss some important bit of information due to this.

      Anthony

    • Karen
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 3, 2005
        There's a Texas Challenge Yahoo group?
        I was just wondering if we can keep all the Texas Challenge 06 related messages in the new TC06 Yahoo Group. The Central Texas Yahoo Group is too active to keep up with. I currently have 295 unread messages posted to this group, and not enough time to read through them all. I’d hate to miss some important bit of information due to this.

        Anthony

      • grrlfrog71
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 3, 2005
          Yes there is. Here's the link:

          Grrlfrog

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Karen" <karenj@a...>
          wrote:
          > There's a Texas Challenge Yahoo group?
        • Alex Alexander
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 3, 2005
            I have had an event approved for Sunday 16th October at the Austin Park'n'Pizza

            GCQTEH
            http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=3980aae3-8a70-44c9-bbd9-55d4b01b3117

            A chance to have some fun, bring the kids and get an smiley and an icon.

            Pretty much does what it says on the can.

            Anyone with pre-teen daughters doubly welcome as my 12yo daughter
            "Ravenclaw" will be on the trip from the UK with me this time.

            Alex (&Kim) and Amy.
          • Candy Lind
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 3, 2005
              Yes, there's a group, but don't sign up unless you want to WORK!! LOL

              Candy

              --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "grrlfrog71"